Gentlemen who wish to attend Chicago Jesuit Academy as 5th graders must participate in our summer Higher Achievement Program (HAP), which provides academic enrichment for young men who have successfully completed the fourth grade. Admission into the HAP program will be offered to the first 30 qualified young men who complete the application process. Admission is determined on a first-come, first-served basis and is the first step in earning admission and a full scholarship to attend Chicago Jesuit Academy from fifth through eighth grade.
CJA is also now accepting applications for 3rd and 4th grade. Admission into the 3rd and 4th grades will also be determined on a first-come, first-served basis for the first 12 qualified young men in each grade. Students who earn admission to the third and fourth grade at CJA will begin school August 25th, 2016.
If you are interested in attending school at CJA, the 2016 application is available now.
Chicago Jesuit Academy uses the following criteria in our admissions decisions:
- Students must have been eligible for free or reduced-price meals through the National School Lunch Program at their prior school or be experiencing an extraordinary financial hardship.
- Students and their families must be prepared to commit to an extended school day and an extended school year.
- Students must show evidence of academic motivation and personal potential.
- Students must demonstrate good student citizenship and character.
- There must be evidence of parental cooperation and support.
Please Note: If you have any questions about admissions policies or procedures, please contact us at 773-638-6103, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application soon!