Applicants for 3rd Through 5th Grade
CJA is not academically selective for students applying for 3rd – 5th grade and admission is first-come, first-served. Accepted students begin their enrollment at CJA by attending our summer program. This is required for all new students and is the final step in determining if CJA is the right fit for your student.
- Complete online application
- Upon receipt of your application, CJA will contact you to submit:
- A report card
- Any other relevant documents such as an IEP or 504
- Any necessary medical records
- Please expect to receive notice by phone or email within 1-2 weeks after you submit all required admissions documents. We make admission decisions promptly.